Northern Neck Commuter Services is a free service for residents, workers, commuters, and tourists in Virginia’s Northern Neck peninsula (Counties of Lancaster, Northumberland, Richmond, and Westmoreland).
Through this website, the ConnectingVA mobile app, and our customer service phone number, we provide the following services:
- Ridematching to find carpools and vanpools
- Information on how to earn rewards by carpooling, vanpooling or using transit
- Information on local and regional transit
- Park-and-ride information
- Information on electric vehicle charging station locations
- Information on guaranteed ride home services for commuters
Northern Neck Commuter Services is operated by the Northern Neck Planning District Commission (NNPDC). The NNPDC has partnered with the Virginia Department of Rail and Public Transportation (DRPT) and their Virginia-wide ConnectingVA program to provide carpool, vanpool and transit ridematching, trip planning, park-and-ride information, rewards and more. Go to the ConnectingVA section for more information.